Changemakerchallenge.Innovation, entrepreneurs, The Girl Effect & YOU! September 2015-December 2015.
puts the W in poWer. is an unapologetic female learning lab that integrates research, coaching, the power of women/girls, live and virtual instruction, travel, and the W effect. The ChangemakerChallenge unleashes the power of young women, entrepreneurship, and possibility through innovation, strength and skill building, and hands-on entrepreneurial design. Are you ready to AWE yourself?
2. Arrange 15-20 minutes interview with Kristi week of Sept. 14th.
3. Notification of status.
4. Submit AWE agreement and paperwork.
5. First class: week of Sept. 21st.
What is the Changemaker Challenge?It’s a class...
1. to play, explore, and create in a social enterprise model.
2. live my little girl passion and explore/answer my BIG question.
3. use the power of entrepreneurial thinking to build self-assurance.
What will I do? I will…
1. build a toolbelt of resources, ideas, and skills that compliment my strengths,empower my ideas, and boost my self-assurance.
2. live my little girl passion and explore my BIG question using the power of entrepreneurial thinking now andfor my future.
3. experience the potential of investing in myself and other girls/women through a women/girl run social enterprise.
What can I expect? I can expect…
1. stimulating learning and coaching focusing on being a female entrepreneur: overcoming saboteurs, limiting beliefs, and fears that stop young women.
2. inspiring and experience-based curriculum that will challenge and support me to make decisions that align with my passion and potential to unleash my possibility in high school and beyond.
3. a safe space to be ME, innovate, invest in girls/women, and live my passion!
What is expected from me? If accepted, I am expected to…
1. show up ready to learn, explore, and invest in me and other girls/women.
2. communicate with Kristi and follow-through within 24 hours either via text, email, or phone.
3. be the best version of ME by doing the hard work, accepting myself, asking for help as needed, and more!
Submit your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reserve 30-45 minutes to complete the following questions with thought and wonder.
Name. School/Grade. Phone number.
Address. Birthday. How did you hear about course?
1. You’ve read over the expectations, objectives, and transformative moments above. What is your interest level in ChangemakerChallenge? (1-10most)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What would raise it one point?
2. What makes you a strong candidate for ChangemakerChallenge? Why should YOU be part of this NEW initiative?
3. What do you want to learn? What will you contribute? How will you be different because of the ChangemakerChallenge?
4. What do you need to get there? (topics/resources/people/beyond)
5. How will you invest in you and the other young women in the group?
6. Right now, what is your passion? What question/s do you want to explore?
7. In 1-2 paragraphs, share your journey of girl + passion + entrepreneurial spirit.
8. What medical (physical and mental) history and/or lifestyle preferences do I need to be aware of as your fearless leader do I need to be aware of to make sure you and the group are safe, happy, and proactive.